Pressure Regulating Valve Hydropower Station Used Water Control Valve
The method for the pressure regulating valve to achieve and meet the requirements of the unit's regulation guarantee is very simple. During the load shedding of the unit, the flow rate of the pressure regulating valve is used to maintain the flow velocity in the pressure pipe unchanged or within the ξ allowable range.
The main body of the pressure regulating valve is arranged horizontally, that is, the center lines of the water inlet pipe and the oil cylinder are parallel to the ground, mainly composed of the valve housing, the valve plug, the main oil cylinder, the guide oil cylinder, and the air supplement valve.
Our main products included:
(1) Kaplan turbine generators series.
(2) Turgo turbine generators series.
(3) Tubular turbine generators series.
(4) Francis turbine generators series.
(5) Pelton turbine generators series .