Pressure Regulating Water Control Valve For Water Turbine Generator
The control system of the TFW type pressure regulating valve adopts full hydraulic control and operation, and simultaneously controls and operates the guide vane servomotor and pressure regulating valve through the special main pressure regulating valve and other components installed in the governor.
The main body of the pressure regulating valve is arranged horizontally, that is, the center lines of the water inlet pipe and the oil cylinder are parallel to the ground, mainly composed of the valve housing, the valve plug, the main oil cylinder, the guide oil cylinder, and the air supplement valve.
Our main products included:
(1) Kaplan turbine generators series.
(2) Turgo turbine generators series.
(3) Tubular turbine generators series.
(4) Francis turbine generators series.
(5) Pelton turbine generators series .