Tube Type Hydro Turbine Generator Tubular Turbine
1. Brief Introduction
The tubular turbines also called cross-flow turbine is a new type of unit for developing low head hydraulic resources and is suitable for heads below 25m. The runner shape is similar to that of axial flow type, and there are also fixed and rotating propellers. Since the water flow in the runner basically moves along the axial direction without turning, the water crossing capacity and hydraulic efficiency of the unit are greatly improved.
The tubular turbines are suitable for low head applications, with high efficiency and low investment, and are developing faster and with more and more power.
Tubular turbine, according to its structural characteristics and arrangement type, can be divided into two types: full-cross-flow type and semi-cross-flow type (also divided into vertical shaft type, shaft extension type and bulb type), whose scope of application is different.
2. Product Paramenters
||Horizontal or Vertical
||Brushless or Static Excitation System
||Deyang Dongsen Hydropower Equipment Co.,Ltd
4. Our advantages
We have more than 15 yeras experience on design and manufacture of hydro turbine. And we have served for more than 500 HPPs. We can provide you with the most professional design and the most intimate service.
1) Provide complete proposal for hydro power plant from water to wire
2) Abundant foreign power plant project implementation experience
3) Design and manufacture of hydro power generator with voltage 400V, 3.3KV, 6.3KV, or 10.5KV AC three phase
4) What Kind of hydroelectric generator should I choose?
This belongs to customized products. We could design products according to your requirement. All of our products are strictly designed and manufactured under ISO9001 quality management system and TUV, BV.
Please can you send me below parameters, so our engineers could support your project?
Where is the plant? How many kw each unit? How many units?
1. Design head: ___m
2. Design flow: ___m³/s
3. Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
4. M.a.s.l: ___m
5. Power factor COSφ:
6. Generator output voltage: __V
7. On-grid or Off-grid type? (On-grid type voltage: ____Kv)
8. Basic situation about the project and your company introduction.
Send enquiry to the supplier