Small Water Turbine Generator/Kaplan Hydro Turbine Generator/Hydroelectric Power
1. Brief Introduction
The propeller and Kaplan turbines are reaction turbines of the axial flow type.The difference between the propeller and Kaplan turbines is the propeller turbine has fixed runner blades while the Kaplan turbine has adjustable runner blades.
2. Product Paramenters
|Power Range||100KW to 70MW|
|Generator Voltage||400V, 800V, 6300V, 10500V|
|Layout pattern||Horizontal or Vertical|
|Material(blades)||Stainless Steel ZG0Cr13Ni4Mo|
|Excitation||Brushless or Static excitation system|
|Manufacturer||Deyang Dongsen Hydropower Equipment Co., Ltd|
4. Our advantages
1) Design and manufacture of hydro power generator with voltage 400V, 3.3KV, 6.3KV, or 10.5KV AC three phase
2) More than 20years of industry experience, install commissioning more than 100 equipment each year
3) Power generation equipment has been provided for more than 500 power stations at home and abroad
1) Payment terms
L/C, 30% T/T in advance.
2) Delivery period
Normally 6 months after confirmation of orders.
We will use wooden box and plastic film to protect the products.
4) What Kind of hydroelectric generator should I choose?
This belongs to customized products. We could design products according to your requirement. All of our products are strictly designed and manufactured under ISO9001 quality management system and TUV, BV.
Please can you send me below parameters, so our engineers could support your project?
Where is the plant? How many kw each unit? How many units?
1. Design head: ___m
2. Design flow: ___m³/s
3. Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
4. M.a.s.l: ___m
5. Power factor COSφ:
6. Generator output voltage: __V
7. On-grid or Off-grid type? (On-grid type voltage: ____Kv)
8. Basic situation about the project and your company introduction.
Send enquiry to the supplier