Hydro Power Turbine/Tubular Turbine Generator/Diy Micro Hydro Generator
1. Brief Introduction
The tubular turbines are the best selection for exploitation of tidal power and hydraulic power with extremely low heads and extremely large flow rates. They have large discharge, high specific and high efficiency, and need less excavation.
Pit type tubular turbine is a new hi-tech product. It is well suitable for hydropower plants with water head ranging from 2 m to 10 m and unit capacity below 15MW. It has the following particular advantages: Its efficiency is higher than shaft-extension type tubular units and axial flow units; its cost is lower than axial flow units and bulb tubular units, and it is convenient to operate and maintain. Pit type tubular turbine is divided into fixed blade type (GD) and movable blade type (GZ).
2. Product Paramenters
|Excitation||Brushless or Static Excitation System|
|Manufacturer||Deyang Dongsen Hydropower Equipment Co.,Ltd|
4. Our advantages
1) Provide complete proposal for hydro power plant from water to wire
2) Abundant foreign power plant project implementation experience
3) Design and manufacture of hydro power generator with voltage 400V, 3.3KV, 6.3KV, or 10.5KV AC three phase
1) Payment terms
L/C, 30% T/T in advance.
2) Delivery period
Normally 6 months after confirmation of orders.
We will use wooden box and plastic film to protect the products.
4) What Kind of hydroelectric generator should I choose?
This belongs to customized products. We could design products according to your requirement. All of our products are strictly designed and manufactured under ISO9001 quality management system and TUV, BV.
Please can you send me below parameters, so our engineers could support your project?
Where is the plant? How many kw each unit? How many units?
1. Design head: ___m
2. Design flow: ___m³/s
3. Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
4. M.a.s.l: ___m
5. Power factor COSφ:
6. Generator output voltage: __V
7. On-grid or Off-grid type? (On-grid type voltage: ____Kv)
8. Basic situation about the project and your company introduction.
Send enquiry to the supplier