Place of Origin:
High Efficiency Turgo Turbine/Double Nozzles Turgo/Turgo Turbine Generator
Turgo is a kind of impulse turbine. Its nozzle make the angle of 22.5°with the rotating plane of the runner.
Water come from reservoir or forebay enters the nozzle via a penstock and the intake pipe becomes high
velocity jet, then the jet injects the vanes of runner. The water flow enters in the inlet of vane and go out
of the vane and the turbine does a work. Its output drives a generator via shaft and a coupling.
The Turgo turbine is an impulse water turbine designed for medium head applications. It is a modification of Pelton wheel where the runnner is a cast wheel whose shape generallly resembes a fian blade that is closed on the outer edges. Operational Turgo turbines achieve efficiencies of about 87%. In factory and lad tests, Turgo turbines perform with efficiencies of up to 90%. It works with net heads between 15 and 300m.
1. DSSD has senior engineering and technical experts, professional hydro-generator design team and installation team
2. Provide complete proposal for hydro power plant from water to wire
3. Abundant foreign power plant project implementation experience
4. Design and manufacture of hydro power generator with voltage 400V, 3.3KV, 6.3KV, or 10.5KV AC three phase
5. More than 20years of industry experience, install commissioning more than 100 equipment each year
6. Power generation equipment has been provided for more than 500 power stations at home and abroad
Send your inquiry directly to us