Regulating Valve Turbine High Pressure Regulating Valve
Pressure-regulating valve is safety equipment of the hydropower station with long pressure diversion penstock. For a power station with a long pressure diversion system, it is impossible to select a suitable guide vane shutdown time so that the pressure rise ζ of the pressure diversion system and the rate rise β of the unit are within the allowable range. In order to ensure the stability of the unit transition process, the method of setting up surge tank (tower) is often adopted.
The product consists of a low-flow resistance single-seat (sleeve) valve body, a bellows (sleeve) balance piece and an actuator. It is a new-generation valve product that complies with international standards.
Its characteristics are:
1. An energy-saving automatic control system without additional driving energy, low equipment costs and suitable for explosive environments;
2. Simple structure and small maintenance workload;
3. Set points Adjustable and wide range, convenient for users to continuously adjust within the set range;
4. Diaphragm-type actuators have higher detection accuracy and sensitive action than cylinder-type mechanisms;
5. Pressure balance mechanism is used in the valve to make the regulating valve respond sensitive and control Accurate and allow large differential pressure. The product requires no external energy, simple product structure, convenient use, and low maintenance workload. It is especially suitable for urban heating, heating, and no external power supply, gas supply and the need to control liquid and gas pressure. According to foreign reports, the use of this product in urban heating and heating systems can improve energy efficiency by 30% -40% compared to previous times, with significant effects.
|Contact Person :||Jasmine Tan|